Monday, December 19, 2011

Skyrim, Skyrim, Skyrim!

4:02

Two days ago, I bribed my dad into buying Skyrim for me for the almighty PS3 and I have been playing it ever since. It is sooooo addicting.

If you don't know what Skyrim is, it is the 3rd game in the series, the last one was Oblivion if that rings any bells. I had never heard of it. I usually am not into RPG's (Role Playing Games) but for some reason Skyrim draws my attention. I'm not into the whole dragon, fake, fiction shit but idk, Skyrim is just awesome. I heard there is over 6000 hours of gameplay within the game in which I have only played for like 6 hours. I'm a level 5 and just gotten through a few quests. I'm liking it more than MW3 at the moment which I haven't played much. I'll hop back on COD the day of, or after Christmas, to jump in with the Christmas noobs.

No comments:

Post a Comment